We aim to enhance the knowledge and expertise of all professionals, to empower them with the opportunity and inspiration to become leaders of this new millennium. Our mission is innovative: create a niche which combines leading-edge learning methods and business success models to accomplish an exceptional experience - one which enhances cultural insight, world perspective and global development.
- Build an all-time and all-weather high-tech learning environment for professionals.
- Provide an efficient channel in promoting the exchange of ideas, knowledge, work experiences, and career development.
- Act as interface between individuals and businesses, businesses and businesses, and businesses and government.
- Help professionals form inter-personal network to share experience and expertise.
- Integrate notions and resources to augment professional excellence.
- Help instill the notion of professional development in
our members, and empower their capabilities to become future leaders.
Language programs ¡V Business Mandarin, Spanish, English
Career training ¡V Including review courses for CPA, CFP, FITT, PMO, CMC, etc.
offers a number
of review course programs for professional certification:
Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Certified in Financial Management (CFM)
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Association of International Accountants
Certified Associate in Project
Certified in Integrated Resource
Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
Certified Sales Professional (CSP)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Membership and Fees
Regular members are those who are or have been engaged in a profession. ¡§Profession¡¨ means ¡§a vocation or occupation requiring advanced training in some liberal art or science, and usually involving mental rather than manual work.¡¨
Corporate members are companies, institutions, or associations of a profession.
Regular member: 1st year: USD100,
Renewal: USD100 each year
Corporate member: 1st year: USD800
Renewal: USD600 each year
member (with training certificate):
International Professional Development Organization
15 Northtown Way, Suite 2126
Hong Kong Subsidiary :
Occupational Manager Association (IOMA)